- She is the crossover singer in the history of female singers in the world. 21 is still topping across various charts. Can you believe it?
- I think she’s the only singer that’s can be sexy without wearing something slutty and can actually sing well when she’s live.
- People like Adele come once in a few generations. They become a living poem, a moving masterpiece. Comparing just becomes silly.
2 Amy Winehouse
- If we speak about really great voice, this girl should be # 1. Besides, she sang not because she wanted to be famous singer, like others did. She simply couldn’t live without singing. That’s why she IS famous now.
- If it hadn’t been for Amy Winehouse this list would have been almost empty. She opened up for many other female artist plus she gave the world a lot with her talent. She is amazing and she will always be remembered. Her voice is better than most artists that exist. We love Amy Winehouse and she definitely should be number one on this list.
- As a matter of fact, amy is the only one on this list who can be called a legend. She was a genius, and to our dismay the price of a genius is her ultimate tragic death. Simply peerless, both voice and image-wise.
3. Leona Lewis
- A Voice that is unparalleled, Leona Lewis proves that talent is the only thing needed to be successful. Great songs and great lyrics for a phenomenal voice. Leona is all about music, and that is why she is so sensational!
- Leona is One of the best female singer I’ll ever seen, her voice is so beautiful and she put her soul in the songs, she’s a amazing live artist ande deserve all the fame posibble, she’s a nice, cute, and carity person, and for my opinion, a incredible women, I Love her so much, my dear bunny love
- Leona Lewis has an amazing voice and deserves more fame for this. She deserves many more hits then she does. Untalented people roam the charts and now it’s Leona’s turn.
4. Jessie J
- Jessie J never fails when she sings, and she cannot only sing, but she can also beatbox and play with her voice in so many other ways. You can feel her mood when she sings. You can feel her emotions, and it is very few singers, where you can hear that! Jessie J is without a doubt the best british female singer 🙂
- She’s British? (I just voted so I can ask laugh out loud)
- She’s amazing! Jessie J is the only singer in the world who can jump like a maniac n still have spot on
5. Ellie Goulding