How to Delete Restoration Data and proceed to System boot menu in Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1?
When the PC or Laptop is a resume from hibernation, fails to complete a resume. When you restart, the Windows Resume Loader appears. The following steps can be followed to get the PC again in working condition.
- When you restart your Computer after a failed Resume from hibernation, this window appears.
- If you have any unsaved documents, select the option “Continue with system resume”. Use the arrow keys to select the option and then click Enter.
- If it fails to boot to Windows, Turn the computer OFF and then ON.
- The Windows Resume Loader will appear again.
- Now, Select the Delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu with the help of arrow keys and then click Enter.
- Now, Windows will start normally. Unfortunately, any unsaved documents will not be recovered.