Biography of Liverpool Players 2019-2020 Season
Liverpool Players 2019-2020 Season
Liverpool FC Manager
Legendary Past Liverpool Managers
As of August 2019
Liverpool FC is one of the world’s most successful football clubs with 46 major first-team honours. Our Women’s team has also been crowned English champions twice, while the FA Youth Cup has been won on four occasions by the Reds.
The sole owner of the Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited is Fenway Sports Group (legally organised as NESV I, LLC), through certain wholly owned subsidiaries, which is managed by John Henry and Tom Werner. The economic interest in this company is held by a range of investors, including John Henry and Tom Werner. The only investors holding more than a 10% interest are John Henry, Tom Werner and Mike Gordon.
The Directors of The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited are:
- J. Henry (Principal Owner) – Director
- T. Werner (Chairman) – Director
- M. Gordon – Director
- P. Moore (Chief Executive Officer) – Director
- M. Egan – Director
- K. Dalglish – Director
- A. Hughes – Director
Contacting Liverpool Football Club
Fan Services Contact Information
Need help with:
- LFC Official Membership
- Disability & Accessibility
- Stadium Tours & Museum
- The Online Store
- LFCTV GO
or have general feedback about your LFC Experience?
Visit our Help Centre to find information that may answer your query, and to see contact details for how to call or email our Fan Services team for more help. You can also call us on one of the following numbers:
- For Stadium Tours & Museum – 0151 260 6677
- For the Online LFC Store – 0151 907 9500
- For Fan Services general enquiries, including Tickets, Membership, Disability & Accessibility and LFCTV GO – 0151 264 2500
Please note that Monday 26 August is a public holiday in England, so we will be closed on this date.
- 8.15am – 5.45pm Monday to Friday
- 9.15am to 3pm on Saturday
- (On weekend home matchdays we’ll open between 8.15am and 10.15am, dependent on when kick-off is. We’ll always be open until half-time.)
Hospitality and Events
- Match Hospitality – For match or seasonal hospitality, click here or call 0151 264 2222.
- Meetings and Events – If you’re looking to book a meeting or event, your wedding or party, click here for more information or call 0151 264 2222.
- Please note the events team do not sell match tickets or deal with ticket related enquiries.
- The Hospitality and Events team are available Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Tour and Museum
- Tours are run 7 days a week, depending on fixtures. To check tour times or to book a tour please click here.
- The museum at Anfield is open 7 days a week, 9am-5pm and last admission 4pm. Last admission on home match days is 1 hour before kick-off and the museum closes 45 minutes before kick-off. It does not re-open after the game.
For more information regarding each retail store, including opening hours, please click here and select the store you require.
If you are a professional media organisation and wish to film at Anfield or any other LFC site, please click here to access the filming permission form and submit your request. Please ensure you provide all of the required information and accompanying documents, as your request will not be processed unless the form is complete. All requests are subject to approval once submitted – applicants will be notified by email if their request has been successful.
The Boot Room Sports Café
The Boot Room is located at the Kop end of Anfield Stadium and is open from 11am. For more information please click here or call 0151 906 1892.
- Telephone – 0151 264 2500
- Lines are open Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.45pm, Saturday 9.15am – 3pm
If you are interested in becoming a partner then please email sponsorship@liverpoolfc_dot_com
Liverpool Football Club
Liverpool L4 OTH